The Advice Centre can provide independent advice and support on a whole host of different issues that you may come across during your time at University.
What you can expect from us:
Your Students’ Union Advice Centre will always endeavour to:
- Provide you with advice & information that will be relevant to your case
- Work with you to develop solutions & possible courses of action
- Signpost/refer you to more appropriate people or organisations if you require advice about an issue that is outside of our expertise.
- Your contact with us will remain entirely confidential & will not be disclosed to any other individual or organisation, including the University, without your express consent. The Advice Centre will also keep a confidential record of your visits.
What we expect from you…
To help us in providing you with the best possible service, we request that you:
Give honest, accurate & relevant information about your case
Inform us of any other issues which may affect your case
- Take any action(s) suggested by the adviser
- Arrive on time for any appointments/meetings or if you have to cancel or arrive late, give notice.
You can check out the Advice Centre Handbook here.
To book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org